Halaman

Jumat, 04 November 2011

RECOUNT TEXT 2 (letter)

For Yayan,

hello yayan, how are you?, I hope you fine.
Hey I'want to tell you about my story in last week In the park jatim 1. in jatim park 1 a lot of people come there,in there my family and I just see the animals and swimming, first I want to go to the zoo, there are many animals such as snakes, birds, crocodiles, monkeys, tigers and others will be given food . after the tour at the zoo, I want to swim in the pool with my younger sister. after my swim and my family will go home, but before going home my family and I bought some fruit and take pictures.

That's my story and I beg you reply to my letter.

your best friend

ALDI
]

4 komentar:

  1. Shast, there are some mistakes in your letter so u must try to make it better. Don't forget to use the past form ( Verb 2 ), OK?

    BalasHapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  3. Shast, you haven't made some correction to your letter,so up to now you have no mark for the letter. You can ask your friend to help you, OK?

    BalasHapus
  4. Shast, you get 78. there still some words that must be changed into Verb 2, such as come, see, want,etc

    BalasHapus